Skip to Main Content
Incorporating bioenergy into sustainable landscape designsAuthor(s): Virginia H. Dale; Keith L. Kline; Marilyn A. Buford; Timothy A. Volk; C. Tattersall Smith; Inge Stupak
Source: Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Washington Office
Download Publication (795.0 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDale, Virginia H.; Kline, Keith L.; Buford, Marilyn A.; Volk, Timothy A.; Tattersall Smith, C.; Stupak, Inge. 2016. Incorporating bioenergy into sustainable landscape designs. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 56: 14 pages.: 1158-1171.
- Ideotype Development in Southern Pines: Rationale and Strategies for Overcoming Scale-Related Obstacles
- Sources of variability in springwater chemistry in Fool Creek, a high-elevation catchment of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado, USA
- Genetic variation in basal area increment phenology and its correlation with growth rate in loblolly and slash pine families and clones
XML: View XML