Skip to Main Content
The Origin of the USDA Regional Biomass Research CentersAuthor(s): J. J. Steiner; Marilyn Buford
Source: BioEnergy Research
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Washington Office
Download Publication (749.0 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSteiner, J. J.; Buford, M. A. 2016. The Origin of the USDA Regional Biomass Research Centers. BioEnergy Research.
- Bird checklist, Guánica Biosphere Reserve, Puerto Rico
- Forest statistics for Alabama, 2000
- South Dakota's forest resources in 2005
XML: View XML