Skip to Main Content
The USDA-ARS experimental watershed network - evolution, lessons learned, and moving forwardAuthor(s): David Goodrich; Phil Hellman; Susan Moran; Jurgen Garbrecht; Danny Marks; David Bosch; Jean Steiner; John Sadler; Matt Romkens; Daren Harmel; Peter Kleinman; Stacey Gunter; Mark Walbridge
Source: In: Stringer, Christina E.; Krauss, Ken W.; Latimer, James S., eds. 2016. Headwaters to estuaries: advances in watershed science and management -Proceedings of the Fifth Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds. March 2-5, 2015, North Charleston, South Carolina. e-General Technical Report SRS-211. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 302 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (434.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGoodrich, David; Hellman, Phil; Moran, Susan; Garbrecht, Jurgen; Marks, Danny; Bosch, David; Steiner, Jean; Sadler, John; Romkens, Matt; Harmel, Daren; Kleinman, Peter; Gunter, Stacey; Walbridge, Mark. 2016. The USDA-ARS experimental watershed network - evolution, lessons learned, and moving forward. In: Headwaters to estuaries: advances in watershed science and management—Proceedings of the Fifth Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds. March 2-5, 2015, North Charleston, South Carolina. e-Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-211. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 7 p.
- Reynolds Creek long-term agricultural research
- Water sources in mangroves in four hydrogeomorphic settings in Florida and Mexico
- Francis Marion National Forest forest plan revision - ecosystems & restoration needs
XML: View XML