Skip to Main Content
2015 Science Accomplishments Report of the Pacific Northwest Research StationAuthor(s): Rhonda Mazza
Source: 2015 Science Accomplishments Report of the Pacific Northwest Research Station.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (15.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights significant research findings and accomplishments of the Pacific Northwest Research Station during fiscal year 2015.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMazza, Rhonda. 2016. 2015 Science Accomplishments Report of the Pacific Northwest Research Station. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 79 p
Keywordsresearch highlights, climate change, inventory and monitoring, natural disturbance, resource management, socioeconomic.
- The rise and fall of the Pacific Northwest log export market.
- A research framework for natural resource-based communities in the Pacific Northwest.
- 2008 Science Accomplishments Report of the Pacific Northwest Research Station
XML: View XML