Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
The Four Corners timber harvest and forest products industry, 2012Author(s): Colin B. Sorenson; Steven W. Hayes; Todd A. Morgan; Eric A. Simmons; Micah G. Scudder; Chelsea P. McIver; Mike T. Thompson
Source: Resour. Bull. RMRS-RB-21. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 62 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report traces the flow of timber harvested in the "Four Corners" States (Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah) during calendar year 2012, describes the composition and operations of the region’s primary forest products industry, and quantifies volumes and uses of wood fiber. Recent changes in the wood products industry are discussed, as well as trends in timber harvest, production, and sales of primary wood products.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSorenson, Colin B.; Hayes, Steven W.; Morgan, Todd A.; Simmons, Eric A.; Scudder, Micah G.; McIver, Chelsea P.; Thompson, Mike T. 2016. The Four Corners timber harvest and forest products industry, 2012. Resour. Bull. RMRS-RB-21. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 62 p.
Keywordsforest economics, lumber production, mill residue, primary forest products, timber products
- Alaska's timber harvest and forest products industry, 2005
- Wyoming's forest products industry and timber harvest, 2000
- The Four Corners timber harvest and forest products industry, 2002
XML: View XML