Skip to Main Content
White Spruce and moose enhancement project: overview.Author(s): Andrew Youngblood
Source: [Brochure]. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station
Publication Series: Brochures
PDF: View PDF (157 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationYoungblood, Andrew. 2003. White Spruce and moose enhancement project: overview. [Brochure]. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station
- White Spruce and moose enhancement project.
- Inheritance of Budbreak and Correlation with Early Height Growth in White Spruce (Picea glauca) from New England
- Effect of ecosystem disturbance on diversity of bark and wood-boring beetles (Coleoptera: Scolytidae, Buprestidae, Cerambycidae) in white spruce (Picea glauca (Moench) Voss) ecosystems of Alaska.
XML: View XML