Skip to Main Content
Tensile strength of thermally modified laminated strand lumber and laminated veneer lumberAuthor(s): Matthew D. Aro; Xiping Wang; Dwight E. McDonald; Marshall Begel
Source: Wood Material Science & Engineering
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (5.0 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAro, Matthew D.; Wang, Xiping; McDonald, Dwight E.; Begel, Marshall. 2016. Tensile strength of thermally modified laminated strand lumber and laminated veneer lumber. Wood Material Science & Engineering. DOI: 10.1080/17480272.2016.1164246. 8 pp.
KeywordsEngineered wood, modified wood, thermally modified wood
- Laminated lumber may be more profitable than sawn lumber
- A summary of modulus of elasticity and knot size surveys for laminating grades of lumber
- Life cycle assessment for the production of SE laminated veneer lumber
XML: View XML