Skip to Main Content
Use of a Resistance-type Moisture Meter above the Fiber Saturation PointAuthor(s): Stan Lebow; Patricia Lebow
Source: In: Proceedings One hundred eleventh annual meeting of the American wood protection association, the Omni Grove Park Inn, Asheville North Carolina April 12-14, 2015 Volume 111, pp. 43-48;
Publication Series: Paper (invited, offered, keynote)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: Download Publication (277.0 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLebow, Stan; Lebow, Patricia. 2015. Use of a resistance-type moisture meter above the fiber saturation point. In: Proceedings One Hundred Eleventh Annual Meeting of the American Wood Protection Association. Asheville, NC. 12-14 April 2015. American Plywood Association. Birmingham, AL. pp. 43-48.
Keywordsmoisture meter, resistance, fiber saturation point, temperature correction
- Extending fiber resources : fiber loading recycled fiber and mechanical pulps for lightweight, high opacity paper
- Observation and DNA confirmation of a fisher (Pekania pennanti) hunting and killing a muskrat (Ondatra zibethicus)
- High fiber-low matrix composites: kenaf fiber/polypropylene.
XML: View XML