Skip to Main Content
Wood properties influence bond durabilityAuthor(s): Charles R. Frihart; Daniel J. Yelle; Rebecca E. Ibach
Source: Proceedings of the 5th International Scientific Conference on Hardwood Processing 2015, Sept. 15-17, 2015 pp. 78-84; 2015
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: Download Publication (2.0 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrihart, Charles R.; Yelle, Daniel J.; Ibach, Rebecca E. 2015. Wood properties influence bond durability. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Scientific Conference on Hardwood Processing 2015, Sept. 15-17, 2015 pp. 78-84; 2015
Keywordsepoxy, wet strength, wood, acetylated, filaure
- A Field Assessment of Timber Highway Bridge Durability in the United States
- Corrosion of Wires on Wooden Wire-Bound Packaging Crates
- U.S. Forest Products Annual Market Review and Prospects, 2011-2015
XML: View XML