Skip to Main Content
Western redcedara forest resource in transition.Author(s): Charles L. Bolsinger
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-085. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 24 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (741 KB)
DescriptionAvailable information on inventory, growth, price, and consumption trends for western redcedar in Western United States is compiled. The future of western redcedar as a product resource and component of the forest is discussed.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBolsinger, Charles L. 1979. Western redcedara forest resource in transition. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-085. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 24 p
KeywordsWestern redcedar, Pacific Northwest forest resources, timber supply, shake and shingle industry, forest statistics
- Development of young-growth western redcedar stands.
- Silvics of western redcedar
- Western redcedara literature review.
XML: View XML