Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for the Puget Sound area, Washington.Author(s): Patricia M. Bassett; Daniel D. Oswald
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-096. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 31 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.08 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1979 timber resource inventory of eight counties in the Puget Sound area of Washington: Island, King, Kitsap, Pierce, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBassett, Patricia M.; Oswald, Daniel D. 1982. Timber resource statistics for the Puget Sound area, Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-96. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 31 p
KeywordsForest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), Washington (Puget Sound)
- Forests and timber resources of California's central coast.
- Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics for timberland outside National Forests in eastern Oregon.
XML: View XML