Skip to Main Content
The multiresource forest inventory for Kauai, Hawaii.Author(s): Michael G. Buck; Jeanine M. Branam; William T. Stormont
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-156. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 35 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.5 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1986 multiresource forest inventory for Kauai, Hawaii. Tables and figures of forest acreage, timber volume, vegetation types, ownership, land classes, bird counts, and introduced plants are presented.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBuck, Michael G.; Branam, Jeanine M.; Stormont, William T. 1988. The multiresource forest inventory for Kauai, Hawaii. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-156. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 35 p
KeywordsMultiresource inventory, forest survey, statistics (forests), native forests, introduced plants, Kauai, Hawaii
- Forest residues management guidelines for the Pacific Northwest.
- Opportunities for conservation-based development of nontimber forest products in the Pacific Northwest.
- Traditional and local ecological knowledge about forest biodiversity in the Pacific Northwest.
XML: View XML