Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for the North Coast resource area of California 1994.Author(s): Karen L. Waddell; Patricia M. Bassett
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-214. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 50 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (2.95 MB)
DescriptionThis report is a summary of timber resource statistics for the North Coast Resource Area of California, which includes Del Norte, Humboldt, Mendocino, and Sonoma Counties. Data were collected by the Pacific Northwest Research Station as part of a State-wide multi-resource inventory. The inventory sampled private and public lands except reserved areas and National Forests. The National Forest System provided data from regional inventories of North Coast National Forests. Area information for parks and other reserves was obtained directly from the organizations managing these areas. Statistical tables summarize all ownerships and provide estimates of land area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest. Estimates of periodic change of volume and area on timberland are presented for all ownerships outside National Forests.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWaddell, Karen L.; Bassett, Patricia M. 1996. Timber resource statistics for the North Coast resource area of California 1994. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-214. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 50 p
KeywordsForest surveys, forest inventory, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), periodic change, trends, North Coast, Del Norte County, Humboldt County, Mendocino County, Sonoma County, California
- Timber resource statistics for the central coast resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics for the north interior resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics for the Sacramento resource area of California.
XML: View XML