Skip to Main Content
Arkansas' timber resources updated, 1975Author(s): Roy C. Beltz
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-56. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (890 KB)
DescriptionThe January 1, 1975, inventory is estimated to be 16.2 billion cubic feet of growing stock; about 60 percent is hardwoods. Both softwood and hardwood volume increased at an average rate of 1 percent per year since 1969.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBeltz, Roy C. 1975. Arkansas'' timber resources updated, 1975. Resour. Bull. SO-56. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
KeywordsForest resource, updating, growth/cut, county statistics
- Georgia's forests, 1997
- A profile of Pennsylvania's hardwood sawmill industry
- Estimating top weights of hardwood sawtimber
XML: View XML