Skip to Main Content
A Resume of Prescribed Burnings on the Piedmont National Wildlife RefugeAuthor(s): Eugene Czuhai; Charles T. Cushwa
Source: Res. Note SE-86. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (77 KB)
DescriptionInformation concerning the effects of prescribed burning on wildlife habitat in the Atlantic Piedmont is meager. Much information on this topic was in unpublished quarterly reports written by Piedmont Wildlife Refuge managers. This information has been summarized and presented chronologically.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCzuhai, Eugene; Cushwa, Charles T. 1968. A Resume of Prescribed Burnings on the Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge. Res. Note SE-86. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
- Outlook for Piedmont forests: a subregional report from the Southern Forest Futures Project
- Preliminary Response of Herbaceous Plants to Biennial Burning Cycles Applied at Different Dates During the Growing Season
- Some effects of periodic winter fire on plant communities on the Georgia Piedmont
XML: View XML