Skip to Main Content
ROMI-RIP 2.0: A Rough Mill Rip-First SimulatorAuthor(s): R. Edward Thomas
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-259. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 1-38 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (8.08 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThomas, R. Edward. 1999. ROMI-RIP 2.0: A Rough Mill Rip-First Simulator. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-259. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 1-38 p.
- ROMI-RIP MIll RIP-First Simulator
- ROMI-RIP: Rough Mill RIP-first simulator user's guide
- Prioritizing parts from cutting bills when gang-ripping first
XML: View XML