Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Proceedings of the 1998 Northeastern Recreation Research SymposiumAuthor(s): Hans G. Vogelsong
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-255. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 253 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (8.84 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVogelsong, Hans G. 1999. Proceedings of the 1998 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-255. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 253 p.
- 1999, Research and Development Highlights, USDA Forest Service Northeastern Research Station
- 2001, Research and Development Highlights, USDA Forest Service Northeastern Research Station
- Publications of the Northeastern Research Station: 1996 and 1997
XML: View XML