Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Uncertainty is information, tooAuthor(s): Bruce G. Marcot; Matthew P. Thompson; Thomas W. Bonnot; Frank R. Thompson
Source: The Wildlife Professional. January/February 2016. 30-33.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (273.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMarcot, Bruce G.; Thompson, Matthew P.; Bonnot, Thomas W.; Thompson, Frank R. 2016. Uncertainty is information, too. The Wildlife Professional. January/February 2016. 30-33.
Keywordsrisk analysis, risk management, uncertainty, decision science
- Risk terminology primer: Basic principles and a glossary for the wildland fire management community
- Examining alternative fuel management strategies and the relative contribution of National Forest System land to wildfire risk to adjacent homes - A pilot assessment on the Sierra National Forest, California, USA
- Forests at risk: integrating risk science into fuel management strategies.
XML: View XML