Skip to Main Content
Mono and southeastern Great BasinAuthor(s): Connie Millar
Source: In: Keeler-Wolfe, T.; Evens, J., eds. 2015. California’s botanical landscapes: a pictorial view of the state’s vegetation. California Native Plant Society. Chapter 5: 117-141.
Publication Series: Book Chapter
PDF: View PDF (3.0 MB)
Vegetation of the California Great Basin is summarized.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMillar, Constance I. 2015. Mono and southeastern Great Basin. In: Keeler-Wolfe, T.; Evens, J., eds. California’s botanical landscapes: a pictorial view of the state’s vegetation. California Native Plant Society. Chapter 5. Pgs. 117-141.
KeywordsCalifornia, vegetation types, Great Basin
- Diel movement and habitat use of the golden trout Oncorhynchus mykiss aguabonita in their native habitat on the Golden Trout Wilderness, California
- Ecosystems past: prehistory of California vegetation
- Photosynthesis and water relations of the mistletoe, Phoradendron villosum, and its host, the California valley oak, Quercus lobata
XML: View XML