Skip to Main Content
Socioeconomic predictors of family forest owner awareness and use of U S federal income tax provisionsAuthor(s): John Hatcher; Thomas Straka; Tamara Cushing; John Greene; William Bridges
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (708.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHatcher, John; Straka, Thomas; Cushing, Tamara; Greene, John; Bridges, William. 2016. Socioeconomic predictors of family forest owner awareness and use of U S federal income tax provisions. Forests, Vol. 7, 114 15 p. 10.3390/f7060114
Keywordsfederal income tax, family forest, capital gains tax, seven-year amortization 1. Introduction
- Family forest owners and federal taxes
- Estate planning for forest landowners: what will become of your timberland?
- Taxing Family Forest Owners: Implications of Federal and State Policies in the United States
XML: View XML