Skip to Main Content
Mimosa or Silktree Albizia julibrissinAuthor(s): James H. Miller
Source: USDA Forest Service, Region 8, Protection Report R8-PR 031 July 1999
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (2.1 MB)
DescriptionPlant: Small tree. 3-12 m (10-40 ft), with single or multiple stems. Sprouts from rootcollar.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, James H. 1999. Mimosa or Silktree Albizia julibrissin. USDA Forest Service, Region 8, Protection Report R8-PR 031 July 1999
- Phagostimulants for larvae of the mimosa webworm, Homadaula anisocentra
- Biomass and nutrient mass of Acacia dealbata and Eucalyptus globulus bioenergy plantations
- Genetic fidelity assessment of in vitro-regenerated plants of Albizia julibrissin using SCoT and IRAP fingerprinting
XML: View XML