Skip to Main Content
Chinese Privet Ligustrum sinenseAuthor(s): James H. Miller
Source: USDA Forest Service, Region 8, Protection Report R8-PR 032 July 1999
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (2.1 MB)
DescriptionPlant: A thicket-forming shrub with a spreading canopy to 5 m (16 ft) tall, from rhizomes.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, James H. 1999. Chinese Privet Ligustrum sinense. USDA Forest Service, Region 8, Protection Report R8-PR 032 July 1999
- Effects of Application Rate, Timing, and Formulation of Glyphosate and Triclopyr on Control of Chinese Privet (Ligustrum sinense)
- Chinese Privet (Ligustrum sinense) removal and its effect on native plant communities of Riparian Forests
- Herbivory effects of Argopistes tsekooni, a chrysomelid beetle, on container-grown Chinese privet, Ligustrum sinense
XML: View XML