Skip to Main Content
Outside-bark form class volume tables for some southern Appalachian speciesAuthor(s): Jesse H. Buell
Source: Technical Note No. 53. USDA, Forest Service, Appalachian Forest Experiment Station, Asheville, NC
Publication Series: Technical Note
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.0 MB)
DescriptionBoard-foot volume tables applicable to restricted localities are in continual demand. Pulic foresters need local tables for use on lands under their supervision or for helping farmers and other owners of small woodlands to prepae forest management plans. Privatr foresteres need tables which wil give dependable results in a wide variety of stands.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBuell, Jesse H.;1942. Outside-bark form class volume tables for some southern Appalachian species. Technical Note No. 53. USDA, Forest Service, Appalachian Forest Experiment Station. 1-82 p.
- Pocket calculator for local fire-danger ratings
- Cold weather damages promising species in the Wind River Arboretum.
- Stocking and yield of Virginia pine stands in Prince Georges County, Maryland
XML: View XML