Skip to Main Content
Supplemental information on National Woodland Owner Survey 2011-2013 two-page summary reportsAuthor(s): Brett J. Butler; Sarah M. Butler
Source: Res. Note NRS-205. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 6 p. http://dx.doi.org/10.2737/NRS-RN-205.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (198.0 KB)
DescriptionThis document provides explanations of the data sources, graphics, and summaries presented in the 41 national, regional, and state National Woodland Owner Survey 2011-2013 two-page research note summary reports (Research Note NRS-206 through Research Note NRS-246). All of these research notes can be accessed at www.nrs.fs.fed.us/pubs/.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationButler, Brett J.; Butler, Sarah M. 2016. Supplemental information on National Woodland Owner Survey 2011-2013 two-page summary reports. Res. Note NRS-205. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 6 p. http://dx.doi.org/10.2737/NRS-RN-205.
- An assessment of Japanese stiltgrass in northern U.S. forests
- Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in the Northern United States, 2011-2013
- An assessment of autumn olive in northern U.S. forests
XML: View XML