Skip to Main Content
Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in Connecticut, 2011-2013Author(s): Brett J. Butler; Sarah M. Butler
Source: Res. Note NRS-209. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 2 p. http://dx.doi.org/10.2737/NRS-RN-209.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (928.0 KB)
DescriptionThe U.S. Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis program conducts the National Woodland Owner Survey in order to better understand: who owns America's forests, why they own it, what they have done with it in the past, and what they intend to do with it in the future. This document summarizes data on family forest ownerships with 10+ acres in Connecticut. These summaries are based on responses from randomly selected landowners from across Connecticut collected between 2011 and 2013 (n=219). For explanations of the numbers and figures below, underlying summary tables, additional results, definitions, and methods see supplementary information at http://dx.doi.org/10.2737/NRS-RN-205 or visit www.fia.fs.fed.us/nwos.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationButler, Brett J.; Butler, Sarah M. 2016. Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in Connecticut, 2011-2013. Res. Note NRS-209. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 2 p. http://dx.doi.org/10.2737/NRS-RN-209.
- Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in the Northern United States, 2011-2013
- Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in Texas, 2011-2013
- Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in Massachusetts, 2011-2013
XML: View XML