Skip to Main Content
Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in Florida, 2011-2013Author(s): Brett J. Butler; Sarah M. Butler
Source: Res. Note NRS-211. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 2 p. http://dx.doi.org/10.2737/NRS-RN-211.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (670.0 KB)
DescriptionThe U.S. Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis program conducts the National Woodland Owner Survey in order to better understand: who owns America's forests, why they own it, what they have done with it in the past, and what they intend to do with it in the future. This document summarizes data on family forest ownerships with 10+ acres in Florida. These summaries are based on responses from randomly selected landowners from across Florida collected between 2011 and 2013 (n=147). For explanations of the numbers and figures below, underlying summary tables, additional results, definitions, and methods see supplementary information at http://dx.doi.org/10.2737/NRS-RN-205 or visit www.fia.fs.fed.us/nwos.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationButler, Brett J.; Butler, Sarah M. 2016. Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in Florida, 2011-2013. Res. Note NRS-211. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 2 p. http://dx.doi.org/10.2737/NRS-RN-211.
- Hardwood Projections For Southeastern U.S.
- Economic contribution of recreating visitors to the Florida Keys/Key West
- Florida's forest products industry: performance and contribution to the State's economy, 1970 to 1980.
XML: View XML