Skip to Main Content
Lespedeza Bicolor Lespedeza bicolorAuthor(s): James H. Miller
Source: USDA Forest Service, Region 8, Protection Report R8-PR 038 July 1999
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (2.0 MB)
DescriptionPlant: Perennial leguminous shrub, ascending or arching, branched, 1-3 m (3-10 ft) tall, from a woody rootcrown.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, James H. 1999. Lespedeza Bicolor Lespedeza bicolor. USDA Forest Service, Region 8, Protection Report R8-PR 038 July 1999
- Sericea Lespedeza Lespedeza cuneata
- Differential expression of genes encoding phosphate transporters contributes to arsenic accumulation in shrub willow (Salix spp.)
- Comprehensive molecular cytogenetic analysis of sorghum genome architecture: distribution of euchromatin, heterochromatin, genes and recombination in comparison to rice
XML: View XML