Skip to Main Content
Sericea Lespedeza Lespedeza cuneataAuthor(s): James H. Miller
Source: USDA Forest Service, Region 8, Protection Report R8-PR 039 July 1999
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (2.3 MB)
DescriptionPlant: Ascending to upright perennial herb, legume, 1-2 m (3-6 ft) tall, with leafy slender stems, often branching in the upper half, with crowded whitish flowers toward the terminals.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, James H. 1999. Sericea Lespedeza Lespedeza cuneata. USDA Forest Service, Region 8, Protection Report R8-PR 039 July 1999
- Effect of Minesoil Compaction on Growth and Yield of KY-31 Tall Fescue and Sericea Lespedeza
- Cornus sericea
- Lespedeza Bicolor Lespedeza bicolor
XML: View XML