Skip to Main Content
Communication from the Information Sharing Working Group: Agreement for Data Sharing Among Caribbean ForestersAuthor(s): Tamara Heartsill Scalley; Saara DeWalt; François Korysko; Guy Van Laere; Kasey Jacobs; Seth Panka; Joseph Torres
Source: Caribbean Naturalist
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (187.0 KB)
Related Research Highlights
A Caribbean Foresters Collaborative Network for Understanding Regional Forest Dynamics
DescriptionWe presented a new information-sharing platform at the 16th Caribbean Foresters Meeting in August 2013 to facilitate and promote collaboration among Caribbean foresters. The platform can be accessed through the Caribbean Foresters website where information and data on forest research sites can be shared. There is a special focus on identifying potential collaborations and sharing data from permanent forest-sample plots in the Caribbean region. This short communication from the Information-Sharing Working Group that convened at the August 2013 meeting presents the first agreement for information and data among Caribbean Foresters based on the draft that was circulated among all meeting participants and presented at the meeting.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHeartsill Scalley, T.; De Walt, S.; Korysko, F.; van Laere, G.; Jacobs, K.R.; Panka, S.; Torres, J. 2016. Communication from the information sharing working group: agreement for data sharing among Caribbean Foresters. Caribbean Naturalist Special issue no.1:30-34.
Keywordsdata sharing, science collaboration, permanent forest-plots, Caribbean
- Stakeholder understandings of wildfire mitigation: A case of shared and contested meanings
- The U.S. Culture Collection Network Responding to the Requirements of the Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit Sharing
- Criterion 6, indicator 32 : exports as a share of wood and wood products production and imports as a share of wood and wood products production
XML: View XML