Skip to Main Content
Better management of pests and diseasesAuthor(s): S.J. Frankel; R. Cobb; A.J. Woods
Source: Forestry Paper 177. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations: Rome: 55-57
Publication Series: Book
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (484.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrankel, S.J.; Cobb, R.; Woods, A.J. 2016. Better management of pests and diseases. In: Animon, I., ed. Forestry for a low-carbon future: integrating forests and wood products in climate change strategies. Forestry Paper 177. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations: Rome: 55-57.
Keywordsclimate change, climate change mitigation
- Integrating Science and Management to Assess Forest Ecosystem Vulnerability to Climate Change
- Biochar and wood ash amendments for forestry in the Lake States: field report and initial results
- Contributing factors for drought in United States forest ecosystems under projected future climates and their uncertainty
XML: View XML