Skip to Main Content
Forests of Mississippi, 2015Author(s): Sonja Oswalt
Source: Resource Update FS-100. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionThis resource update provides an overview of forest resources in Mississippi based on an inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Program at the Southern Research Station of the Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture in cooperation with the Mississippi Forestry Commission. Estimates are based on field data collected using the FIA annualized sample design and are updated yearly.
This resource update is also available as an interactive Forest Inventory Factsheet.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOswalt, S.N. 2016. Forests of Mississippi, 2015. Resource Update FS-100. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/FS-RU-100.
- Forests of Mississippi, 2014
- Mississippi, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Forests of Louisiana, 2012
XML: View XML