Skip to Main Content
Fish Creek Rim Research Natural Area: guidebook supplement 50Author(s): Reid Schuller; Ian Grinter
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-946. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 25 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThis guidebook describes major biological and physical attributes of the 3531-ha (8,725-ac) Fish Creek Rim Research Natural Area located within the Northern Basin and Range ecoregion and managed by the Bureau of Land Management, Lakeview District (USDI BLM 2003).
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchuller, Reid; Grinter, Ian. 2016. Fish Creek Rim Research Natural Area: guidebook supplement 50. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-946. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 25 p.
KeywordsResearch natural area, area of critical environmental concern, Basin and Range, Northern Great Basin, mountain mahogany, Cercocarpus ledifolius, mountain big sagebrush, Artemisia tridentate, bitterbrush, Purshia tridentate, Idaho fescue, Festuca idahoensis, Artemisia arbuscula, low sagebrush, Sandberg bluegrass, Poa secunda, Ceanothus velutinus, snowbrush, Prunus emarginata, bitter cherry, sage grouse, Centrocercus urophasianus, vegetation monitoring.
- Black Canyon Research Natural Area: Guidebook Supplement 52
- The Island Research Natural Area: guidebook supplement 35.
- Powell Butte Research Natural Area: guidebook supplement 38.
XML: View XML