Skip to Main Content
Polypore diversity in North America with an annotated checklistAuthor(s): Li-Wei Zhou; Karen K. Nakasone; Harold H. Burdsall; James Ginns; Josef Vlasak; Otto Miettinen; Viacheslav Spirin; Tuomo Niemela; Hai-Sheng Yuan; Shuang-Hui He; Bao-Kai Cui; Jia-Hui Xing; Yu-Cheng Dai
Source: Mycological Progress. 15(7): 771-790.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (873.0 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZhou, Li-Wei; Nakasone, Karen K.; Burdsall, Harold H.; Ginns, James; Vlasák, Josef; Miettinen, Otto; Spirin, Viacheslav; Niemelä, Tuomo; Yuan, Hai-Sheng; He, Shuang-Hui; Cui, Bao-Kai; Xing, Jia-Hui; Dai, Yu-Cheng. 2016. Polypore diversity in North America with an annotated checklist. Mycological Progress. 15(7): 771-790.
KeywordsBasidiomycota, Phylogeny, Taxonomy, Wood-decaying fungus
- Elemental analyses of chars isolated from a biomass gasifier fly ash
- Characterization of liquefied wood residues from different liquefaction conditions
- Characterization of fly ash from the gasification of wood and assessment for its application as a soil amendment
XML: View XML