Skip to Main Content
Sugarberry Volume and Weight TablesAuthor(s): Bryce E. Schlaegel
Source: Res. Pap. SO-205. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (460 KB)
DescriptionA sample of 121 trees from the Mississippi Delta is used to construct volume and weight tables for sugarberry.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchlaegel, Bryce E. 1984. Sugarberry Volume and Weight Tables. Res. Pap. SO-205. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
KeywordsCeltis laevigata, merchantable boleestimates, biomass
- Sugarberry Dieback and Mortality in Southern Louisiana: Cause, Impact, and Prognosis
- Hydrologic effects on diameter growth phenology for Celtis laevigata and Quercus lyrata in the floodplain of the lower White River, Arkansas
- Logging damage to residual trees following partial cutting in a green ash-sugarberry stand in the Mississippi Delta
XML: View XML