Skip to Main Content
Keynote address: forest management, climate change, and biodiversity: advancing an understanding of Caribbean forestry dynamics and creating long-term regional networksAuthor(s): M. Headley
Source: Caribbean Naturalist Special issue no.1
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (205.0 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHeadley, M. 2016. Keynote address: forest management, climate change, and biodiversity: advancing an understanding of Caribbean forestry dynamics and creating long-term regional networks. Caribbean Naturalist Special issue no.1. 18-24.
KeywordsCaribbean, forest management, climate change
- The Caribbean Landscape Conservation Cooperative: a new framework for effective conservation of natural and cultural resources in the Caribbean
- Caribbean Foresters take steps towards a network of permanent forest plots in the Caribbean: a meeting report
- Freshwater resources in the insular Caribbean: an environmental perspective
XML: View XML