Skip to Main Content
Diseases of trees in the Great PlainsAuthor(s): Aaron D. Bergdahl; Alison Hill
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-335. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 229 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
Download Publication (17.0 MB)
Related Research Highlights
Tree diseases of the Great Plains
DescriptionHosts, distribution, symptoms and signs, disease cycle, and management strategies are described for 84 hardwood and 32 conifer diseases in 56 chapters. Color illustrations are provided to aid in accurate diagnosis. A glossary of technical terms and indexes to hosts and pathogens also are included.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBergdahl, Aaron D.; Hill, Alison, tech. coords. 2016. Diseases of trees in the Great Plains. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-335. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 229 p.
Keywordstree diseases, forest pathology, Great Plains, forest and tree health, windbreaks
- Diseases of trees in the Great Plains
- Review of literature on climate change and forest diseases of western North America
- A reference manual for managing sudden oak death in California
XML: View XML