Skip to Main Content
Stewplan: software for creating forest stewardship plans (Version 1.3)Author(s): Peter D. Knopp; Mark J. Twery
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-301. [Computer program]. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 12 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (235.86 KB)
DescriptionDescribes the purpose and function of the Stewplan computer program. Provides instructions for loading Stewplan, a tutorial for getting started, and instructions for use. A copy of the program is included. [User's manual; CD-ROM].
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKnopp, Peter D.; Twery, Mark J. 2003. Stewplan: software for creating forest stewardship plans (Version 1.3). Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-301. [Computer program]. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 12 p.
- User's guide to SILVAH: stand analysis, prescription, and management simulator program for hardwood stands of the Alleghenies.
- Manual for computing bed load transport using BAGS (Bedload Assessment for Gravel-bed Streams) Software
- Handbook for inventorying surface fuels and biomass in the Interior West
XML: View XML