Skip to Main Content
VegetationAuthor(s): Tamara Heartsill Scalley
Source: USDA FS EFR-1
Publication Series: Experimental Forests and Ranges
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: View PDF (773.0 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHeartsill Scalley, T. 2012. Chapter 11 Vegetation. Pages 64-72 in Harris, N.L.; Lugo, A.E.; Brown, S.; and Heartsill Scalley, T. (Eds.) Luquillo Experimental Forest: Research history and opportunities. EFR-1. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Keywordsvegetation, Luquillo Experimental Forest, Puerto Rico, El Yunque National Forest
- Building a collaborative network to understand regional forest dynamics and advance forestry initiatives in the Caribbean
- Composición y estructura de un bosque tropical urbano en el karso norteno de Puerto Rico
- Assessing restoration outcomes in light of succession: management implications for tropical riparian forest restoration
XML: View XML