Skip to Main Content
Evaluation of the performance of the composite bamboo/epoxy laminated material for wind turbine blades technologyAuthor(s): Xiao-Dong Huang; Chung-Yun Hse; Todd F. Shupe
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (712.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHuang, Xiao-Dong; Hse, Chung-Yun; Shupe, Todd F. 2015. Evaluation of the performance of the composite bamboo/epoxy laminated material for wind turbine blades technology. BioResources. 10(1): 660-671.
Keywordsmoso bamboo, wind turbine blades composite materials, elastic modulus, prediction model, wood/epoxy laminate materials, mechanical properties
- The Manufacturing Process of Bamboo Pellets
- Timber Bamboo Pulp
- Wettability of three Honduran bamboo species
XML: View XML