Forest resources of the Prescott National ForestAuthor(s): Paul Rogers
Source: Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 13 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.0 MB)
The Interior West Forest Inventory and Analysis (IWFIA) program of the USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station, as part of its national Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) duties, conducted forest resource inventories of the Southwestern Region (Region 3) National Forests. This report presents highlights of the Prescott National Forest 1996 inventory, including tree population estimates and summaries of commonly requested variables.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Rogers, Paul. 2003. Forest resources of the Prescott National Forest. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 13 p.
Keywordsforest type, volume, biomass, stand density index, growth, mortality, vegetation
- Forest resources of the Lincoln National Forest
- Forest resources of the Tonto National Forest
- Forest resources of the Gila National Forest
XML: View XML