Skip to Main Content
Impact of air pollution induced climate change on water availability and ecosystem productivity in the conterminous United StatesAuthor(s): Kai Duan; Ge Sun; Yang Zhang; Khairunnisa Yahya; Kai Wang; James M. Madden; Peter V. Caldwell; Erika Cohen Mack; Steve McNulty
Source: Climatic Change
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationDuan, Kai; Sun, Ge; Zhang, Yang; Yahya, Khairunnisa; Wang, Kai; Madden, James M.; Caldwell, Peter V.; Cohen, Erika C.; McNulty, Steven G. 2017. Impact of air pollution induced climate change on water availability and ecosystem productivity in the conterminous United States. Climatic Change, Vol. 140(2): 14 pages.: 259-272.
KeywordsAir pollution, Climate change, Water availability, Ecosystem productivity
- Failure to migrate: lack of tree range expansion in response to climate change
- Dual impacts of climate change: forest migration and turnover through life history
- Divergence of ecosystem services in U.S. National Forests and Grasslands under a changing climate
XML: View XML