Skip to Main Content
Ten-year urban forestry action planAuthor(s): J.W."Jerry" Van Sambeek
Source: Green Horizons [newsletter]. 21(1): 4.
Publication Series: Magazines or Trade Publications
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (200.0 KB)
DescriptionThe Ten-year Urban Forestry Action Plan: 2016-2026 was published in September, 2015 (see http://www.urbanforestry.subr.edu/FinalActionPlan_Complete_11_17_15.pdf). This 260 page heavily illustrated document was prepared by the National Urban and Community Forestry Advisory Council (NUCFAC) under leadership and funding from the USDA Forest Service. The Plan's purpose is to expand awareness of the benefits urban forests provide to communities throughout the nation and increase investments in urban forest resources for the benefit of current and future generations.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVan Sambeek, Jerry. 2017. Ten-year urban forestry action plan. Green Horizons (Newsletter). 21(1): 4.
- Assessing the benefits and costs of the urban forest
- Proceedings of the second national urban forestry conference
- Urban and community forests of New England: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
XML: View XML