Skip to Main Content
Lecto- and Paralectotype Designations and Redescription of Arachnocoris alboannulatus Costa Lima, 1927 (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Nabidae)Author(s): Thaynara S. Martins; Felipe F. F. Moreira; Javier E. Mercado; Jorge A. Santiago-Blay
Source: Life: The Excitement of Biology. 4(3): 165-173.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
Download Publication (944.0 KB)
DescriptionThe lecto- and a paralectotype of Arachnocoris alboannulatus Costa Lima, 1927 are designated to enhance nomenclatural stability. A redescription based on the type material from Rio de Janeiro deposited in the Entomological Collection of the Oswaldo Cruz Institute, Brazil, is presented. Specimens are illustrated and measured in detail for the first time.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMartins, Thaynara S.; Moreira, Felipe F. F.; Mercado, Javier E.; Santiago-Blay, Jorge A. 2016. Lecto- and Paralectotype Designations and Redescription of Arachnocoris alboannulatus Costa Lima, 1927 (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Nabidae). Life: The Excitement of Biology. 4(3): 165-173.
KeywordsAracnophilia, Insecta, taxonomy, zoological nomenclature
- The distribution of dry matter growth between shoot and roots in loblolly pine
- Pallet part grading trainer
- Adaptive divergence at the margin of an invaded range
XML: View XML