Corrigendum: A subcontinental view of forest plant invasionsAuthor(s): Christopher M. Oswalt; Songlin Fei; Qinfeng Guo; Basil V. Iannone III; Sonja N. Oswalt; Bryan C. Pijanowski; Kevin M. Potter
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (325.0 KB)
The authors inserted an incorrect figure in Oswalt et al. (2015) that was printed as Fig. 2. The mapped species represented in Oswalt et al. (2015) is Triadica sebifera or Chinese tallow. The correct Fig. 2, representing Imperata cylindrica, is reproduced below. The correction does not alter the conclusions of Oswalt et al. (2015).
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOswalt, Christopher M.; Fei, Songlin; Guo, Qinfeng; Iannone III, Basil V.; Oswalt, Sonja N.; Pijanowski, Bryan C.; Potter, Kevin M. 2016. Corrigendum: A subcontinental view of forest plant invasions. NeoBiota, Vol. 31: 2 pages.: 105-106. DOI:10.3897/neobiota.31.8785
- Mechanisms of Chinese tallow (Triadica sebifera) invasion and their management implications – A review
- Chinese tallow (Triadica sebifera) invasion in maritime forests: the role of anthropogenic disturbance and its management implication
- The tortoise and the hare: A race between native tree species and the invasive Chinese tallow
XML: View XML