Skip to Main Content
Acta Cientifica Vol. 28(1-3)Author(s): A.E. Lugo
Source: Acta Cientifica. Vol. 28(1-3):73 p
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (20.0 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLugo, A.E. 2014. Acta Cientifica. Vol. 28(1-3):73 p
KeywordsPuerto Rico, El Yunque National Forest, Prestoea montana, mangroves, San Juan ULTRA, tropical hydrology, land cover
- Long-term response of Caribbean palm forests to hurricanes
- Lack of Ecotypic Differentiation: Plant Response to Elevation, Population Origin, and Wind in the Luquillo Mountains, Puerto Rico
- Forest structure and composition in the lower montane rain forest of the Luquillo Mountains, Puerto Rico
XML: View XML