Skip to Main Content
A cross-species transcriptional profile analysis of heartwood formation in black walnutAuthor(s): Zhonglian Huang; Chung-Jui Tsai; Scott A. Harding; Richard Meilan; Keith Woeste
Source: Plant Molecular Biology Reporter
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (390.0 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHuang, Zhonglian; Tsai, Chung-Jui; Harding, Scott A.; Meilan, Richard; Woeste, Keith. 2010. A cross-species transcriptional profile analysis of heartwood formation in black walnut. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter. 28(2): 222-230.
KeywordsMicroarray, Gene expression, Heartwood formation Black walnut
- Black willow (Salix nigra Marsh.)
- Development of a black willow improvement program for biomass production in the Lower Mississippi River Alluvial Valley
- Application of 15N-enrichment methodologies to estimate nitrogen fixation in Casuarina equisetifolia
XML: View XML