Proceedings of the 20th Central Hardwood Forest ConferenceAuthor(s): John M. Kabrick; Daniel C. Dey; Benjamin O. Knapp; David R. Larsen; Stephen R. Shifley; Henry E. Stelzer
Source: General Technical Report NRS-P-167. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 313 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (15.0 MB)
DescriptionProceedings from the 2016 Central Hardwood Forest Conference in Columbia, MO. The published proceedings include 31 papers pertaining to research conducted on artificial and natural regeneration, biomass and carbon, forest dynamics, forest health, modeling and utilization, prescribed fire, soils and nutrients, and wind disturbance.
A correction to Table 2, on page 270, was made on May 18, 2017.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationKabrick, John M.; Dey, Daniel C.; Knapp, Benjamin O.; Larsen, David R.; Shifley, Stephen R.; Stelzer, Henry E., eds. 2017. Proceedings of the 20th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 2016 March 28-April 1; Columbia, MO. General Technical Report NRS-P-167. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 313 p.
Keywordsregeneration, soils and nutrients, disturbance, fire disturbance, artificial regeneration, modeling and utilization, forest dynamics, forest health, biomass and carbon
- Proceedings of the 18th biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings, 9th Central hardwood forest conference; 1993 March 8-10; West Lafayette, IN.
- Forest regeneration at northern latitudes close to timber line. Proceedings, 7th annual workshop on silviculture and management of northern forests: 1985 June 16-20; Lulea, Gallivare, and Ostersund, Sweden.
XML: View XML