Skip to Main Content
The Golden Gate National Parks Phytophthora response planAuthor(s): Alisa Shor; John Doyle; Sharon Farrell; Alison Forrestel; Christa Conforti; Lew Stringer; Terri Thomas; Laura Lee Sims
Source: Proceedings of the sudden oak death sixth science symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. GTR-PSW-255. Albany, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station: 58.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (166.0 KB)
DescriptionIn partnership with the California Native Nursery Network, the three agencies of the Golden Gate National Parks (National Park Service, Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, and Presidio Trust) hosted the Symposium, “Responding to an Expanding Threat: Exotic Phytophthora Species in Native Plant Nurseries, Restoration Plantings, and Wildlands” in December of 2014. The symposium was intended to educate and inform the regional restoration and native plant nursery communities on recent findings and concerns of Phytophthora species that are being discovered in native plant nurseries and restoration sites at an alarming rate and empower these communities to minimize the risk of unintentionally harboring and dispersing these pathogens.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShor, Alisa; Doyle, John; Farrell, Sharon; Forrestel, Alison; Conforti, Christa; Stringer, Lew; Thomas, Terri; Sims, Laura Lee. 2017. The Golden Gate National Parks Phytophthora response plan. In: Frankel, Susan J.; Harrell, Katharine M., tech. coords. Proceedings of the sudden oak death sixth science symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. GTR-PSW-255. Albany, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station: 58.
- Approaches to protect against Phytophthoras at the Presidio
- Proceedings of the sudden oak death sixth science symposium
- Proceedings of the seventh sudden oak death science and management symposium: healthy plants in a world with Phytophthora
XML: View XML