Skip to Main Content
Contributor to chapter 1, “Amphibian Conservation.” In: What works in conservation: 2015Author(s): Deanna Olson
Source: What works in conservation 2015. Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.11647/OBP.0060
Publication Series: Book
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (2.0 MB)
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOlson, Deanna. 2015. Contributor to chapter 1, “Amphibian Conservation.” In: Sutherland, W.J.; Dicks, L.V.; Ockendon, N.; Smith, R.K., eds. What works in conservation: 2015. Cambridge, United Kingdom: Open Book Publishers: 9–65. http://dx.doi.org/10.11647/OBP.0060
Keywordsconservation, amphibians, bats, birds
- A new conservation partnership: conserving the migratory birds of the Americas
- Bird conservation as a flagship for global diversity conservation
- The Work of the Civilian Conservation Corps: Pioneering Conservation in Louisiana
XML: View XML