Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the Shortleaf Pine Regeneration WorkshopAuthor(s): John C. Brissette; James P. Barnett; [Compilers}
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-90. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 236 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (18.5 MB)
DescriptionThis proceedings documents the results of a workshop to develop state-of-the-art information on the regeneration of shortleaf pine. Regeneration by both artificial and natural means is discussed in detail.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBrissette, John C.; Barnett, James P.; [Compilers} 1992. Proceedings of the Shortleaf Pine Regeneration Workshop. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-90. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 236 p.
- Shortleaf pine (Pinus echinata Mill.) and hardwood regeneration after thinning natural shortleaf pine forests in southern United States
- Direct seeding of shortleaf pine
- Regeneration Methods Affect Genetic Variation and Structure in Shortleaf Pine (Pinus Echinata Mill.)
XML: View XML